Monday, January 15, 2007

In my Heart...

It's the little things in life that matter...it's the little gestures in love that make it special! :) What do you want from love and your lover? My "lil" and "real" expectations are in the lines below :)...
 
A friend...a companion
Sharing long conversations
My heart doesn’t desire more
I don’t have unreal expectations

A smile...a laugh
Whispering sweet nothings
My heart doesn’t long for more
I find my happiness in little things
You, yes you give me all of that
You do my love...
My heart can’t ask for more

And for this every moment I thank the heavens above :-)

5 comments:

  1. You, yes you give me all of that
    You do my love...

    I cant write to read what you'd be writing for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ javitz:)... funny u shud say that coz i had thot of putting dis up on Valentine's day...but then i figured i cld put this up anyday and make it special...right:)?

    thanks fr visiting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually find my happiness in big things, or to be more precise I am destined to get happiness from fairly large...

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...