Saturday, March 25, 2006

Loneliness

On of my personal favorites :)... I remember the precise moment when I penned these lines and the flow of thoughts on my mind *sigh*...this one is close to my heart and one I often read when I get here :)...

The sound of birds chirping 
The gentle breeze blowing
That longing

For you

Loneliness is a curse
People say
But in seclusion
My heart is kinder to you
I forget your faults

I forget the pain
Memories that flood my mind
Are happy and true

The car alarm goes off
The sound of footsteps
I come back to reality
I am not alone
The pain...the hurt
It’s all back in me

Reality hurts
Loneliness is my shelter
Do I want to be back in the real world?
No…I think never

6 comments:

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...