Wednesday, May 30, 2007

If I Die

I wrote this straight from the heart and I mean every word expressed here. One thing though... I do believe thinking/speaking of death is bad omen...and this was the one time I made an exception to pen down these lines! It is but obviously for the special someone in my life...

If I die,
Would you cry?
Why?

Because you love me?
Because life won’t be,
The same without me?

But ask me what I really want
If I were to die baby
I’d want you to,
Grieve for me just once
Then look at life ahead.
You may think you can’t
But life always moves on
After a long dark night
There’s always a beautiful dawn

When you think of me
I want you to smile
Memories
Pleasant, sad, crazy, happy
Flooding your mind
And just for a while…

Think of love…
Of our times together
Don’t regret that we,
Lost forever…

Think of the chance we got
At sharing a love
That truly was,
A blessing from above

So baby if I die…
Don’t you cry…ever
Know that… I will love you…
Just the same…forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...