Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reminisce

Not all love stories have a happily ever after. To live through betrayal and move ahead ... is what the lines below talk about. Memories make it more difficult to walk away... the heart pulls us back while the head pulls us forward...Life's never the same once we live through a heartbreak....we are never the same...

I smile…
Reminiscing...
The way your fingers brushed my lips…
The way your lips followed...
Tracing your love...

I laugh...
Reminiscing…
The things you did to make me laugh...
The stand up routine...
The sound of your laughter...

I cry...
Reminiscing...
The way you looked at her...
Your hands...holding her...
The promises broken...

I hurt...
Reminiscing...
The days...the nights...
We shared...
 

Never to hear you...
Never to feel you...

I hope...
I pray...
I will survive...
Will survive a life …
Without you...

9 comments:

  1. tht was getting hotter
    n ekdum phhuuuussssshhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rupen: ???

    Sudeep: lolz...wen i started it, it was meant to continue in that note but i seem to always get sum..."sadness" into my work...kya kare!?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries...I was just being naughty...":(("...is best picturized as - A thirty one year old with his hands over his forehead with a deluge of tears filling a bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told you this is one of the best you can ever write ..... take care always..... you are a survivor and i know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suchi: hmmmm:-)...there's only one way to live na...kickk out pain and embrace smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. there si also another way to live

    chase the past
    in the present
    to live in future

    pain being the lesson.
    smiling in pain
    is living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminiscing
    the pain
    I survived
    by you
    makes me smile
    at my death

    ReplyDelete
  8. the poem was great. i wanna ask you a Q- have you lost someone you loved????????? -Mishti

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...