Friday, August 31, 2007

Goodbye...

Love isn't always the only thing to sustain a relationship. I agree it's "the reason" why two people get together but it's not "the only reason" to stay together. Sometimes, we walk away from it unwillingly. The lines below try to grasp that feeling of "letting go"...



I know that look...
that..
look in your eye...
it makes me
wanna sigh

I know that touch...
that
touch of your finger
I simply
want it to linger...

feeling your breath...
down my neck...
smiling...
feeling that simple peck...

my head resting...
resting...
on your arm...
quiet moments...
moment of...
bliss..
ecstasy...
of peace and calm...

Feels like a dream...
Don't want to wake up..
Not now...
Not ever...
Reality brings me back
to the present
forever...

Walking away..
knowing...
your eyes following me...
I won't
won't
turn back...
my tears won't be
for you to see...

6 comments:

  1. That's quite touching,Ishita,albeit,quite relaxing as well,especially the 'quiet moments..moments of..bliss..ecstacy...of peace and calm..ah.:)would like to read your other blog one of these days.:)(The daily one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ws sad.. in a way that wrenches the heart.. and makes one feel a tight squeeze deep inside.. and leaves quite a few questions in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemme say first dat ur blog looks awesomely beautiful..good job.

    i read ur blogs they r really so touching..keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I remember you from long ago ... were you on Rediffblogs?

    Anyway, nice work Ishita.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW very relaxing one Ish! LOVELY.

    go check wut happened to me last nite!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...