Tuesday, November 20, 2007

“If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.”

I pick up subtle hints...
I'm not a fool you see...

I can only be oblivious when
I'm not aware...
If you choose to percieve it
as I don't care...

That's not my problem is it?

I don't have ESP...
I can't sit here and
sense you're not okay
I can't sit here
and know it all...no way!

Lack of communication
is the reason why...
When I reached out asking why...
I got no reply...

Did you intend for me
to hear it from others?
To be the last one to know?
Fine so be it...
But don't come back and
throw subtle hints...

I don't know what hurts more...
The fact that you never told me why?
Or
The fact that you expected me to know why?
Times like these I don't even know
why I try..
waste my emotions...
why do I cry?

Tears come easy...
but not my ability
to deal with
emotions so
crazy...

I'm not a fool?
I think I am...

You make me believe ... I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...