Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Friends to Lovers?

The age old story when one falls for their "friend" and the all the emotions that flood our heart and mind... the realization, the questions, the anticipation ... the lines below grasp it all...we've all been there sometime or the other right :)?

You know that feeling
When a single glance
Can send your heart racing?

When you hear the sound of
Your own heartbeats in your head?
That’s love baby
My best friend said

Love...is it really love?

Have we really progressed
From friends to lovers?
All these years how...when...?
But why am I seeking answers!

You...just you and me
It’s as clear as it can be
We’re perfect
and we're meant to be

But I wonder
Do u feel the same way too?
If I said I love you
Would you say the same too?
    
I hope...I agonize
I despair
Nights and days pass
Do you even see
Do you even care?

9 comments:

  1. well thts the way of transition.. frnds to luvers

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa Vipul i mentioned right at the beginning there would be repeats...don u have any comment on d poems itself???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rupen:presumin u like dis one?? :) (say yes!) lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sudeep:...it's one of the easiest and most natural subjects to write on...evryone goes thru this phase i guess...sum make it work and sum just can't...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read it today....well I would agree with Sudeep, we all go through this phase but certain things are not meant to be and we move on to what has been destined....

    ReplyDelete
  6. a friends to lovers. hmm... I wish too comment it wwould be a GYAN.

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...