Friday, March 17, 2006

A Walk Down That Old Familiar Lane

I'd been thinking for sometime to put my poems in a different space. Finally, I've done just that and this blog will be the place for them...and I also love quotes and thoughts...now I can collect them here:-)... I will start by posting one of the first poems I wrote...which is also where I got the inspiration for the title of my main blog!:-) 

A walk down that old familiar lane
Revisiting pain

Never thought I’d live through it again


Left with empty words

happy and aching memories
Time seems to stand still

No one left to love...to please


Remembering lines from a song

We once danced to

Your smile as u whispered

I love you

Tears...now...fears

Of facing a world without you


Too late to change 

what could have been
Should have been

Left alone to face a fate

I’d never seen


Nothing eases this pain

I’ll survive I know

Yet again

 
Just another walk down that old familiar lane

8 comments:

  1. i remember this poem u wrote it on ur old blog as well as hi5:)Nice to see now u will manage 2 blogs alltogether

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice title of the poem n nicer lines too :)

    happy new blog ... n keep penning down more n more poems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm in a silly mood, it would be classified as Blasphemy if I were to tweak this poem.

    Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vipul: yaa i did:)...this one is one of my favs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudeep: thanks:)...will do so!! @ "keep penning down more n more poems" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaunquest & Yashita thanks:)

    Rupen: hmmm!!! *grins*...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...