Saturday, March 18, 2006

My baby

This one is for my baby :) and all the joy he brings to me! He's been reason to smile these past 6 years and I cherish him ever so muchhhh :) ...

He’s so naughty
Ohh...he’s run away again
That constant refrain
Yet I love to watch that mischievous grin
To hear the sound of his feet racin’
To hear him yell “mummmyyyyy!”
To cuddle him…to sing to him
When he’s tired and sleepy

He infuriates me at times
Turns me into a screaming shrew
No No No…baby No…I yell
 
Yet I love to watch him recite a poem
To rush to his bus stop and get him home
To buy him that puzzle he loves to make
To celebrate his birthdays with the biggest of cake

What joy he brings…what tears he causes
To all at home…the center of attraction
Making us laugh…making us angry
He’s such a lovable distraction
I love to watch him grow
I love him so much you know

9 comments:

  1. awwww...I hope ur kid reads these poems one day:)

    and I hope that you still love him wid the same intensity wen he 'grows up'heheh..my mum says that children shopld never grow up, they are adorable and lovable only as kids as they grow up they trun into monsters:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom also says that kids should never grow up... they are much better that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool poem , keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. every mommie's delight - her child

    liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yashita: I'll be noting it all down in his baby book:-)...

    i wunder how things will be wen he's all grown up!...par na...tab ka tab sochenge...*touchwood*!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SS:hmmm...when he throws a tantrum tho...i just keep wishin...grow up jaldiii plz!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. rohit: thanks rohit:-)

    shady: thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sudeep::-)...mommies n papas too:)...

    glad u liked it:)

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...