Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Love...

These lines were written sometime back...when I was in the mood to just scribble something on love :-) ... and published on our "anniversary" :) ...

His voice sends shivers
Down my spine
I know my heart is
No longer mine

His kiss makes me
Long for more
I love him
That I know
For sure

His touch…mmmmm…His touch
Drives me crazy
I know…yes…I know
This isn’t…This can’t be
A simple maybe



*******************************

I once read this line
"I love you so much it hurts"
Now I know
This line is mine

I feel I’ve gone back in time
Back to when I was sixteen
*sigh*…I want to live this feeling forever
If this is a dream,
Don’t…Don’t wake me up ever!

8 comments:

  1. "I love you so much,it hurts"

    Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa u wrote that Ish? Ur quite a POET ha? LOVELY!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! u write on luv too? i thought only on sad times

    gud u r improving :P

    n how come m able to see pics today? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. illusions (rupen!) wide awake...i never sleep too long :p

    cinderella: love hurts...in so many ways!

    Keshi: m not too sure i liked these that much keshi :)...glad u did though. I prefer the ones i write when m upset!!! don ask me why tho...

    sudeep: yes wonders never cease...I even attempted one on parties...maybe will put it up next! lolz..@ improving...m trying!

    ashok: thank u for d appreciation...:)

    and to everyone: feels good to see sum ppl do get here! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. well when Im upset I tend to write great posts too...guess a sea of emotions kick in, thats why :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Down my spine
    I know my heart is
    No longer mine" - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...