Sunday, July 15, 2007

*moments*

When you want to make it more than obvious :) and leave no room for doubt. Why hesitate...just be explicit and make the "moments" magical...hmmmmmmm :) ...

It's in the air...
this feeling
I sense it in me...
but
you're too wrapped up
to see

I could make it obvious
leave you with
no choice

How weird is that?
you can't sense it
when you look at my face
in my eyes...
in my smile...in my voice...

Yep I could
make it obvious
leave you with
no choice

Baby, I can give you
hell
and
heaven

You wouldn't know what
hit you
You wouldn't wanna
let go

Even if you did..
You'd be back
for more
yeah you would
for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...