Monday, July 16, 2007

Steer Clear

Who doesn't like to vent right? This poem below was written after a rather crazy fight with someone :P. Fact is it's usually fights with people who matter and are close to us that get us so worked up. I don't react in extremes with people who I don't know too well. But anyway, read ahead if you want to know what's coming your way if you decide to mess with me :D...
You don't like what u see...
You say I’m being unfair...
You think u know me...
You think I really care?

You have no clue...
I’m not just about
Sentimental shit...
Agree with you…
Day in and day out...
That’s just something
I won’t do…


When I have a bad time,
When I’m in that frame of mind...
It makes no difference
If my poem doesn’t rhyme
And makes no sense…

So long as you get the drift…
Read my lips loud and clear…
Stay out of my face…
Get out of here…
And off my case!

5 comments:

  1. I love this poem. Every bits of it. somehow i feel like i can identify with it.

    And that song!! Oh My GOSH...I Lurveeeeeeee that song!!! "SHE"....

    HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is a great corner. Loved the song by Elvis Costello.

    Graet peom! Simple, relational and candid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I haven't read the works of other bloggers in a while...so landed up here, in the hope of leaving with a smile...instead I find myself thinking, "Are ya alright?"

    ReplyDelete

Being Me...

I find myself swinging.  Not on a playground swing.  Not high on dope. But on life.  Swinging into extremes... One minute I ...